Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Floral Creations

On my recent birthday, I discovered one of the perks of being the daughter of a floral designer: birthday flower arrangements made by my own mother. 


My mom recently went back to work; she took a job as a floral designer. I think she likes it for the most part; she always made her own wreaths and arrangements whenever possible. For my birthday, my first as the child of a working mother, she put together this "pupcake" and added extra daises. Because, in addition to being the friendliest flower, they are also my favourite. 





Though I should also note that my sister picked out this particular arrangement. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to your mom! I didn't realize she'd started flower arranging professionally. That is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete