Friday, October 8, 2010

Living Differently Abroad

I think it would be fun to live in an oddly shaped home...at least for a short time. Nothing as intense as a treehouse or a house made entirely of windows, but I do like the idea of something far removed from the cookie-cutter mansions and ranchers that are mass-produced today. I mean, this is coming from someone whose house is technically a refurbished garage.

Looking on Wednesday's New York Times, I found this tall, skinny townhouse in Belgium. The outside alone caught my eye immediately. But if you take a look at the slideshow, you can peek inside. All the rooms seem like cozy little nooks, and I'm always a sucker for a spiral staircase.

Just one question/concern, though. Would the yard be enough for the giant Dog O' My Dreams?

Sadly, I don't think leasing this house is an option....

No comments:

Post a Comment