Thursday, April 7, 2011

For the Love of Cheese

Last week, one of my favourite bloggers posted a really interesting bit about how to create the perfect cheese plate. Cheese, along with wine, is one of those things in life that I wish I 1.) knew more about and 2.) was a little more adventurous with. This blog covers some really delicious looking cheeses, but she also gives a few tips- like dried fruits that can compliment a cheese's taste. 

Check out Jo's cheese-lovin' blog here: The Perfect Cheese Plate

It has inspired me to be less intimidated about cheese.

Also, sorry about being so way behind with this; you can see Jo posted this a little bit ago. I've been struggling with schoolwork and The Cold That Won't Die. Also, certain aspects about my workdays haven't been helpful either. Let's just say it has been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment