Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wham! Bam!Thank you, Ma'am!

Today, Hank had an accident. Lately, he likes to hang out on the curtain rod, and I'm always afraid he's going to crap on my curtains. So I let him sit up there for a few minutes, but then he's got to come down. I choose the feather duster for this task as I am not tall enough to grab him, and the duster is much less threatening than the broom or the snow shovel.

But this time, even though I only put the duster next to him (in case he wants to climb on), he freaked out and wouldn't land. He flew around the apartment like he was being chased by one of my neighbour's cats. It was intense; I literally had to duck and cover. Until...

SMACK! 

(The mark on the mirror)

(A closer look...note the outline of his lower torso and a leg)


Hank slams right into the mirror above my couch. He recovered without falling onto the couch (I was impressed) and landed tentatively on the top of the door frame.

When he took off again, he smacked into the tiny kitchen window. I can only assume that the reason he hid among my African violets was from shame. And possible fear of glass.

(Can you find Hank in this picture?)

3 comments:

  1. oh how precious! hahahaha
    You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed so hard I'll need hernia surgery. Please thank Mr. Hank for his hilarious endeavors :)

    ReplyDelete