Friday, August 12, 2011

Harrison Ford Still Kicks Ass

Whilst I'm on the road, the internet is scarce and the time to upload photos is basically non-existent. But I wanted to share something while I have the chance: one of the reasons why Harrison Ford is making a comeback.


I really thought this guy was the man of my dreams. Let's forget the insane age difference, and the fact that he's Harrison Ford. A teenager could dream, right? But it just all went downhill for me when he took up with that Calista Flockhart chick and started making movies like that one with Josh Hartnett...oy with the poodles already. 


However, my sister and I LOVED his role in Morning Glory, and I feel like he's really starting to tap into the whole crochety bad ass guy once again. I'm so glad. I missed you, Harrison.


Here he is on Jimmy Kimmel. I never get tired of watching this.


No comments:

Post a Comment