Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Twin Time

One of the best things about traveling up to Maine is the opportunity to stop and visit a bit with one of the dearest people in my life, my old roommate and twin Jenny.

(Twins)

This year we met at the Tilton Diner in New Hampshire for brunch. Jenny and her fiance Corey were vacationing up at Lake Winnipesaukee. We talked, ate French Toast, and caught up. After brunch, we sat outside on some picnic benches and chatted some more. It was a lovely way to catch up, and the weather was so perfect that it almost seemed a shame to have to get back in the car and drive off. Hopefully next year will bring more than just brunch. Dare I say maybe a whole day or two?




And my dad even got a new hat out of it!


2 comments:

  1. I think for the wedding we should all wear our "hats," your dad and Corey espeically. It was such fun meeting up; but then again I always have a blast with my Twin :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my hat will look fab with my bridesmaid's dress.: But yours will REALLY match your wedding dress; same color and everything. :-)

    ReplyDelete