Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dressing the Goddaughter

Check out the adorable outfit I found in Maine for my goddaughter Adrienne. It makes me laugh. I hope she still fits into it when I see her next. 


I am also impressed that the people of New England have found so many different ways to fit the word "moose" into phrases and clothing and assorted other souvenirs. Some things are a tad corny, but most of them are pretty funny. Though I can totally do without something like a shot glass shaped like a moose hoof. 


That may be taking things too far.
And some socks for her new little brother Lucah (baby socks are freaking adorable):



But I also found a glow-in-the-dark shirt for Adrienne's big brother Ethan. Seriously. It glows in the dark. I almost want to keep it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment