Monday, September 12, 2011

New Yet Erratic Series

The insurance company down the street from my apartment has the best signs. I tried to figure out when they change them, but it seems kind of erratic. For instance, they kept the "Welcome to Morton, Home of Roy Halliday" one up for the majority of baseball season, but last week they changed the sign twice (so I didn't get a photo of the one that said, "Don't be mean, Irene").


The actual first time I posted about these signs was during the week of the Royal Wedding. The one that's up there today isn't as silly, but it does reflect the goings-on of the majority of the population.



So I will share these with you whenever they pop up. Perhaps they will start to change all those stereotypes we have about insurance people....

No comments:

Post a Comment