Saturday, January 28, 2012

Queen of Hats

She may not be Queen of England yet, but Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, is basically the Queen of Hats.


The Headware Association honored her with the title of "Hat Person of the Year" (Full article and photos of the Duchess avec her headpieces here).


I will never cease to be amazed at the professional associations out there in the world. Who would've known that they was a Headware Association? I bet their annual conference is AMAZING! 


This is yet another article that makes me realize how sad I am that hats aren't the fashion necessity they were in the early-mid 20th century. Maybe the Duchess can change this....


PS: I am also quite indignant when people in the media continually refer to her as Kate Middleton.  Poor reporting indeed if you can't refer to someone by her married name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment