Saturday, September 18, 2010

First Birthday

Yes, it's a bit belated, but happy birthday to my goddaughter Adrienne. She turned one Sunday past, and even if these birthday wishes are belated, it's okay. Because her actual presents got to her right on time. This was one of them (which I made and framed):



The others were books I thought she would like; one of them was cloth, and definitely teething-baby friendly. I am super excited to one day share my favourite Dr. Seuss book with her: Hop on Pop. My mom and I read that book so much that I still have most of it memorized ("My father can say big words too, like Constantinople and Timbuktu." I could go on....)
I know I'm a bit partial, but how many godchildren change their hair from dark brown to orange so they can match their godmother? This one did!

There's a baby in my jacket







No comments:

Post a Comment