Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yorkie Bars, etc.

Working for a company based in the UK sometimes has its perks. Recently, one of these perks was a UK visitor who brought real Cadbury's chocolate for everyone. They never do this, you understand, but it should be a requirement. I know I'm going to sound like a snob, but after living in and visiting the UK, I can tell you that the only place I've found better chocolate is in Germany. American chocolate is boring. British chocolate is delicious even though it feels like it's going to make your teeth fall out at any moment. But you don't care because it's THAT GOOD.


My first Yorkie Bar


Whenever I'm lucky enough to go back, I always bring an extra large suitcase so I can fill most of it with Yorkie, Aero (mint especially), Galaxy, and Cadbury bars. (And tea. I always buy tons of tea, but today we're focusing on the chocolates.) And chocolate buttons...how did I live before discovering chocolate buttons?

No comments:

Post a Comment