Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Return

I haven't looked at this blog for ages. I blame this on grad school, but it's probably also a bit of laziness. I do think it's interesting that my last post was based on the feeling that I needed to move...because just a few months later, I did move. After that car accident last August, I came to hate driving more than  used to, and I finally found a place that was close to a (different) train line. I only drive when I want to now (or when I need to buy food). I have my own bit of a house back in olde Pennsylvania, and I quite like it.

This is my new roommate, Hank. He's more like a wee baby who screeches a lot and occasionally poops on the floor. But at least I can put him in a cage...I'm pretty sure such a thing is frowned upon when it comes to an actual child.

I'm trying to teach him how to talk....we'll see how that goes, and if I regret it at a later date. For now he just whistles and toddles around at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment