Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Book Recommendation

I heard a rumor that the third book in the Flavia De Luce Series is meant to be published today, and I have been waiting with veiled excitement for this day to come (Bonus: I was under the impression that the book was originally meant to be published in March, but it came out today instead!). I think this is the first post-Harry Potter series that I've been super excited about...well, there was the Hunger Games trilogy, but I didn't have to wait for any of those to come out. 

The new book is called A Red Herring without Mustard. And I am so completely in love with the titles that Alan Bradley chooses for these books. They are so fun. And since this is a series about a young girl who fancies herself to be a top-notch detective (and, let's face it, she really is), the titles sound like something she would come up with herself.

Other titles: The Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag (#2 in the series)
and the first which I have mentioned before: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment