Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Identity Crisis

A little bit ago, I saw that astrologists were completely wrong about horoscopes, and now we're all meant to be a different sign (though the CBS article advises that we hold our horses). 

This could be DISASTER for the cheesy pick-up line guy at your local bar. Future pick-up attempts could turn into a major identity crisis. 

For your consideration, a possible happy hour scenario:
Cheese-guy: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Girl at bar: "My what? I don't know...everything's changing...I don't know who I am anymore!!!" [sobs]
Cheese-guy: [runs away]

On second thought, this could turn out to be quite the convenient way to get rid of any man who would use such a line and expect a positive result.

Though I don't really pay too much attention to my horoscope, I still really identify with the description of the Pisces. They're meant to be creative and dreamy people, so that's why I don't balk at saying I'm a Pisces. Also, my brother and dad were born under the Taurus sign, and they have always been quite stubborn.If you don't mind, I'm going to leave well enough alone and stay a Pisces.

No comments:

Post a Comment