Monday, March 7, 2011

What You Missed

To my Friend/Co-Worker ArgyleSockGirl:

As you were not in the office today, here is a short list of things you missed:

1.) We were without a boss until about 11:30am; no major parties were thrown.
2.) Someone brought in a chocolate bar with pretzel pieces. No, not chocolate covered pretzels; an actual chocolate bar with bits of pretzel. I thought they were nuts for about 45 seconds.
3.) The ladies' loo suddenly smells like musty basement with the occasional whiff of spoiled milk. Flowery Lysol used to cover said smell only succeeding in getting stuck in my lungs and making me cough. Fail.
4.) All of the top entertainment headlines were about Charlie Sheen and/or Miley Cyrus. Not a "winning" day for celebrity journalism.
5.) It was cold and windy.
6.) I saw Nie's new basement post; I wasn't sure what those fabric/wallpaper choices were going to look like all together, but they turned out so lovely! Never question the Nie.

So the perfect day to be home, basically. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, Mel! I'm so glad I missed the loo situation and the wind. You know how I loathe wind. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! And thankfully, the loo is better today than it was yesterday (thought that's still not saying much....).

    ReplyDelete