Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blog Jealousy

While I was in the UK, I was thinking about this blog. I would've loved to keep it up, but between the jet lag, work, and the fact that I was trying to see as much of the UK as possible, I just couldn't focus on the blog. And it made me think about all the other blogs I follow. They are so good at keeping up with their blogs whilst traveling. I think they are my heroes because it really takes dedication to keep up with writing and uploading photos and such when you aren't at home.

But I think that if you can't keep up with a blog, you can at least record the things you want to write about later. And keeping a travel journal is something I've really been trying to do when I go to new and far away places. I did pretty well on this latest trip, and I found that I end up going into insane detail about my trips in the journal. It's time consuming and tiring, but I think that someday I'll be glad I did it.

All that to say this: expect some UK photos and tales in the coming days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment