Wednesday, July 20, 2011

100th Post

I actually think this is my 101st post, but let's just call it 100. Could we? Do you mind? I mean, isn't it bad enough that it's the middle of the week in July, and I'm not relaxing on a beach somewhere? 

So 100 posts. I've probably talked a little more about my cockatiel Hank than you may have liked, but at least I haven't done anything like pull out the baby photos, right? Or have I? If I have, then please accept my apologies. And if I haven't, then thank your lucky stars that I don't have a scanner.




These photos were from a shop window on State Street in Media, PA. I don't remember the name of the shop, but as I walked by it late one night with a friend, I remember feeling that the display made me believe that spring had come at last. And I was so happy that winter was finally over. 

I'm still happy that winter is over; heat advisory be damned!

1 comment: