Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Creativity

Because I enjoy the weirdness that the world has to offer, I like to photograph the things I see that make me laugh. Sometimes this is not possible or safe (read: weird people on the street who could also be dangerous/unstable), but signs are usually a good bet. The sign below was just such a case.


As my wee cousin Ethan would say, "That's silly." Oh Ethan, you are more right than you know.


(captured in South Jersey)


Sadly, this establishment was no longer in business. Otherwise we would've stopped and you would've had to look at several other related photographs and suffer through "weiner" type jokes. (I am not ashamed of my stunted sense of humour, and neither, might I add, were the Monty Python guys.) 


Along those lines, I dare you to try and say the name of this establishment without trying to affect either a New York or an Arnold Swartzenegger-type accent. Either one works.

No comments:

Post a Comment